Each page guides you on a new adventure
It’s a guide
- Detailed description and travel directions for 50 natural wonders in Arizona
- Tips on the best time to visit and how to get permits (if needed)
And a journal
- Includes space to jot down memories as you check each item off your Arizona Bucket List
About the author
In 2014, Paul went on a hiking trip to world-famous Havasupai Falls in the Grand Canyon. After three days of hiking and wading in the turquoise pools beneath 100-foot waterfalls, his perspective of Arizona changed forever. He created an Arizona bucket list and began checking places off.
Fast forward to today: Fiarkoski has logged thousands of miles, chipping away at adventures in the Grand Canyon State. He narrowed down a list of 50 of the top natural wonders and included them in Arizona Bucket List Adventure Guide & Journal.
- No purchase necessary to win
- Only one prize awarded per email address.
- A minimum of 20 winners will be randomly selected between Oct. 1, 2019 and December 19, 2019.
- Winners will be contacted by email to provide a mailing address. If no response within 72 hours, the winner is considered to forfeit the prize and it will be offered to another entrant.
- Books will be mailed to winners beginning the week of October 21, 2019.
- Your personal information will not be shared or sold, however we may send you email notifications periodically with offers to buy products. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.