Arizona is a place full of exciting adventures. Ready to begin exploring? Start by clicking around this site for insights and tips on the most spectacular experiences you can have in the Grand Canyon State.
This is the place to get tips for experiencing all the coolest natural wonders Arizona has to offer.
- Best place to photograph Sedona’s Cathedral Rock formation: Crescent Moon Picnic Site
- Hike the back way to Soldiers Pass in Sedona on Cibola Pass Trail from Jordan Trailhead
- Illusionist David Blaine mesmerized by Arizona landscape as he dangles from helium balloons 20,000 feet overhead
- It’s hard to beat Sedona’s Fay Canyon Trail for variety and views
- Gear review: Does the Arctic Cooling hat really work?
Cool stuff on this site for you to check out: